Re: OT Re: Blacklisting - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: OT Re: Blacklisting - Mozilla ; tdstr wrote: > Jay Garcia wrote: >> On 22.08.2007 15:56, tdstr wrote: > >>> Oh, I thought the mozilla server was a PC running in the corner >>> of the mozilla offices or something thereof. I thought the only >>> ...

  1. Re: OT Re: Blacklisting

    tdstr wrote:
    > Jay Garcia wrote:
    >> On 22.08.2007 15:56, tdstr wrote:

    >>> Oh, I thought the mozilla server was a PC running in the corner
    >>> of the mozilla offices or something thereof. I thought the only
    >>> reason why the server even existed was more of an favor to some
    >>> of the developers.
    >>>
    >>> Had no idea it propagated to other boxes.

    >> As regards the Netscape secnews server, you're not too far from
    >> wrong. The first secnews server was on Jules Cisek's (cheese-ek)
    >> file cabinet behind a potted plant at Netscape headquarters in
    >> Mountain View, CA. ;-)
    >>

    > That brings back some memories for me. My first net host was a old
    > rs/6000 running aix that was resting underneath my desk circa '93.
    >
    > Good times, good times...

    Please move this discussion in mozilla.general newsgroup and continue it
    there

    --
    "http://www.mozilla.org/community/etiquette.html"

  2. Re: OT Re: Blacklisting

    Nir wrote:
    > tdstr wrote:
    >> Jay Garcia wrote:

    >>> As regards the Netscape secnews server, you're not too far from
    >>> wrong. The first secnews server was on Jules Cisek's (cheese-ek)
    >>> file cabinet behind a potted plant at Netscape headquarters in
    >>> Mountain View, CA. ;-)
    >>>

    >> That brings back some memories for me. My first net host was a old
    >> rs/6000 running aix that was resting underneath my desk circa '93.
    >>
    >> Good times, good times...

    > Please move this discussion in mozilla.general newsgroup and continue it
    > there

    Whoops-a-daisy, sorry about the OT.

  3. Re: OT Re: Blacklisting

    wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> tdstr wrote:

    >>> That brings back some memories for me. My first net host was a old
    >>> rs/6000 running aix that was resting underneath my desk circa '93.
    >>>
    >>> Good times, good times...

    >> Please move this discussion in mozilla.general newsgroup and continue it
    >> there
    >>

    > Whoops-a-daisy, sorry about the OT.

    uhh! check the header we are already in general.

  4. Re: OT Re: Blacklisting

    Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Nir wrote:

    >>> Please move this discussion in mozilla.general newsgroup and continue it
    >>> there
    >>>

    >> Whoops-a-daisy, sorry about the OT.

    > uhh! check the header we are already in general.

    He actually sent it from thunderbird newsgroup , i think

+ Reply to Thread