Corel's cnews.corel.com NGs Have Disappeared - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Corel's cnews.corel.com NGs Have Disappeared - Mozilla ; Something is amiss. Others have reported they are there. PaintshopProXI, and others all show no entries when I try to re-subscribe. I'm using SM 1.1. The problem occurred yesterday around noon....

  1. Corel's cnews.corel.com NGs Have Disappeared

    Something is amiss. Others have reported they are there. PaintshopProXI, and
    others all show no entries when I try to re-subscribe. I'm using SM 1.1. The
    problem occurred yesterday around noon.

  2. Re: Corel's cnews.corel.com NGs Have Disappeared

    On 8/19/2007 6:25 PM On a whim, W. Watson pounded out on the keyboard

    > Something is amiss. Others have reported they are there. PaintshopProXI, and
    > others all show no entries when I try to re-subscribe. I'm using SM 1.1. The
    > problem occurred yesterday around noon.

    I subscribe to 3 groups and they are still there. Using TB though.

    --
    Terry R.