recieved this message from Pandora:

Hi, it's Tim one more time...

Disaster looms! Yesterday a federal court denied a plea to
delay the massive increase in rates webcasters must pay the
record labels. This means that, absent immediate
Congressional action, the new ruinous royalty rates will be
going into effect on Monday threatening the future of all
internet radio.

This is a very dire situation and I'm writing to ask one
more time for your support. The effort you've made over the
past four months has been extraordinary and has forced the
rapid introduction of the bill, but the committee process
has been sluggish and we need to once again remind the
representatives of the urgency of this issue. This is
perhaps the most important phone call you can make for us.

Please call your Congressional representatives in the Senate
and ask them to force immediate action on the Internet Radio
Equality Act and bring the bill to a vote. It is critical
that their phones begin ringing off the hook starting early
in the morning. If it's busy, please try again later.

I'm sorry that we have to keep asking you for this - but
it's our only recourse. We are no match for the legal and
legislative strength of the RIAA and we need your help.
Thank you again.

Gratefully,

-Tim Westergren
(Pandora founder)