M$-Vista on the downhill grade?? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on M$-Vista on the downhill grade?? - Mozilla ; some time back I saw a newsflash on my GMX.logout page, that "experts" reckoned that Vista wouldn't last two years... the User-response was "bad for business". Brian didn't seem to believe me, asked for a location (which I didn't have, ...

  1. M$-Vista on the downhill grade??

    some time back I saw a newsflash on my GMX.logout page, that "experts"
    reckoned that Vista wouldn't last two years... the User-response was
    "bad for business". Brian didn't seem to believe me, asked for a
    location (which I didn't have, of course)... but here is another one...

    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine..._dellxp20.html

    Dell re-started giving buyers the option on XP instead of Vista - due to
    user-response.

    reg

  2. Re: M$-Vista on the downhill grade??

    On 24.04.2007 02:53, squaredancer wrote:

    > some time back I saw a newsflash on my GMX.logout page, that "experts"
    > reckoned that Vista wouldn't last two years... the User-response was
    > "bad for business". Brian didn't seem to believe me, asked for a
    > location (which I didn't have, of course)... but here is another one...
    >
    > http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine..._dellxp20.html
    >
    > Dell re-started giving buyers the option on XP instead of Vista - due to
    > user-response.
    >
    > reg

    Vista is a disaster looking for a place to happen IMHO. I am amazed that
    a lawsuit hasn't been filed - or has it yet? - claiming Monopoly again
    seeing as how it's designed (alledgedly) to only run MS products, etc.
    Other apps WILL run but not effectively or efficiently without having to
    search out the proverbial "hoops".

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  3. Re: M$-Vista on the downhill grade??

    On 24/04/2007 21:43, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    generate the following:? :
    > On 24.04.2007 02:53, squaredancer wrote:

    ya'all must'a been areadin tha noos....
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine..._msfteu27.html

    or a more complete list...
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...2EU%20Vista%22