Re: throbber - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: throbber - Mozilla ; _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly on 18/01/2007 2:26 AM: > Chris Ilias wrote: > >> Folks, this discussion has nothing to do with Firefox. Please take it >> to either email or mozilla.general. >> Follow-up set to mozilla.general. ...

  1. Re: throbber

    _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly on 18/01/2007 2:26 AM:
    > Chris Ilias wrote:
    >
    >> Folks, this discussion has nothing to do with Firefox. Please take it
    >> to either email or mozilla.general.
    >> Follow-up set to mozilla.general.

    > well, you're the fricken one who started the whole damn thing!

    My post was about Firefox. Your post was entirely about something else.
    Just set the follow-up next time.....gwtc.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  2. Re: throbber

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly on 18/01/2007 2:26 AM:
    >> Chris Ilias wrote:
    >>
    >>> Folks, this discussion has nothing to do with Firefox. Please take it
    >>> to either email or mozilla.general.
    >>> Follow-up set to mozilla.general.

    >> well, you're the fricken one who started the whole damn thing!

    > My post was about Firefox. Your post was entirely about something else.
    > Just set the follow-up next time.....gwtc.

    no, you're the one calling me gwtc, and I told you I am not him/her/it.
    And I see you still can't get it right, can you. So, this is for you:

    PLONK!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  3. Re: throbber

    On 2007-01-18 01:13 (-0700 UTC), Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > Chris Ilias wrote:
    >> _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly on 18/01/2007 2:26 AM:

    >>> well, you're the fricken one who started the whole damn thing!

    >> My post was about Firefox. Your post was entirely about something
    >> else. Just set the follow-up next time.....gwtc.

    > no, you're the one calling me gwtc, and I told you I am not him/her/it.
    > And I see you still can't get it right, can you. So, this is for you:
    >
    > PLONK!

    Man, did I ever need something to laugh about before heading to bed. . . . :-D

    Take a newbie to these groups who's been browsing a few hundred back
    messages and encounters the message in which you posted links to three
    archived threads.

    Said newbie glances at the threads and notes that there was some sort of
    conflict between someone going by the moniker of gwtc and Chris Ilias and
    Irwin Greenwald . . . and then notes that the person who posted those links
    (and who states that he is not '[that] poster') has recently had . . .
    issues . . . with Chris Ilias and Irwin Greenwald.

    Would you be particularly surprised were that newbie to harbour the
    suspicion that, all protestations to the contrary aside, there was a
    not-insubstantial likelihood that gwtc and Peter the Purple People Plonker
    were one and the same?

    /b.

    --
    People are stupid. /A/ person may be smart, but /people/ are stupid.
    --Stephen M. Graham

+ Reply to Thread