Please use [OT] as the off topic indicator - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Please use [OT] as the off topic indicator - Mozilla ; Please use [OT] as the off topic indicator rather than just the letters OT. I want to filter such messages without also filtering messages with subjects like "robot doesn't work." -- paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net...

  1. Please use [OT] as the off topic indicator

    --
    paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net

  2. [OT] Please use [OT] as the off topic indicator

    Mumia W. (using mozilla) wrote:

    > Please use [OT] as the off topic indicator rather than just the letters
    > OT. I want to filter such messages without also filtering messages with
    > subjects like "robot doesn't work."

    It's also customary to put it at the beginning of the Subject line, so
    those filtering by eyeball can more easily do as they please.

    --
    John McWilliams

+ Reply to Thread