siaip - Mozilla

This is a discussion on siaip - Mozilla ; Private company Medison UAB.Production of coffins.30 coffin models made of various timber. Coffins,Decoration and bathhouse timber,Trading stands,Building timber,Products for garden and leisure,Various packing,Aluminum profile products. http://www.medison.lt/index.php?lang=en&mID=2...

  1. siaip

    Private company Medison UAB.Production of coffins.30 coffin models made of
    various timber.
    Coffins,Decoration and bathhouse timber,Trading stands,Building
    timber,Products for garden and leisure,Various packing,Aluminum profile
    products.

    http://www.medison.lt/index.php?lang=en&mID=2

  2. Re: siaip

    On 03/01/06 07:34, Knyy wrote:
    > Private company Medison UAB.Production of coffins.30 coffin models made of
    > various timber.
    > Coffins,Decoration and bathhouse timber,Trading stands,Building
    > timber,Products for garden and leisure,Various packing,Aluminum profile
    > products.
    >
    > http://www.medison.lt/index.php?lang=en&mID=2

    I know, I know, ignore spam, but I think this is the first real spam on
    the server. :-D There's those Spanish messages from a couple weeks ago
    that I haven't bothered to translate, but they don't seem to be
    advertising anything, so I'm not counting them.
    --
    Matt Nordhoff, aka Peng

  3. Re: siaip

    Matt Nordhoff wrote:

    >On 03/01/06 07:34, Knyy wrote:
    >

    >>Private company Medison UAB.Production of coffins.30 coffin models made of
    >>various timber.
    >>Coffins,Decoration and bathhouse timber,Trading stands,Building
    >>timber,Products for garden and leisure,Various packing,Aluminum profile
    >>products.
    >>
    >>http://www.medison.lt/index.php?lang=en&mID=2
    >>

    >I know, I know, ignore spam, but I think this is the first real spam on
    >the server. :-D There's those Spanish messages from a couple weeks ago
    >that I haven't bothered to translate, but they don't seem to be
    >advertising anything, so I'm not counting them.

    He was sending test messages...

    -Philip

+ Reply to Thread