Translate Mozilla products... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Translate Mozilla products... - Mozilla ; Hi there, I would like to translate Mozilla products to Portuguese (Portugal). Who should I contact? Thanks, Bruno Duarte...

  1. Translate Mozilla products...

    Hi there,

    I would like to translate Mozilla products to Portuguese (Portugal). Who
    should I contact?

    Thanks,
    Bruno Duarte

  2. Re: Translate Mozilla products...

    Bruno Duarte wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I would like to translate Mozilla products to Portuguese (Portugal). Who
    > should I contact?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bruno Duarte

    Have you seen, for example:

    http://www.mozilla-europe.org/pt/

    Also try localisation projects:

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp.html

    Joseph Wright

  3. Re: Translate Mozilla products...

    Bruno Duarte wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I would like to translate Mozilla products to Portuguese (Portugal). Who
    > should I contact?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bruno Duarte

    Go to the mozilla.dev.l10n newsgroup, look for the thread "Building a
    localized version", started on February 6, which is about a new pt-PT
    localization. Please post there.

    Axel Hecht (l10n @ mozilla.com) is in charge for localization in general.

    Regardss,
    Steffen