I have Firefox 2.04, under Vista HP SP1. Got a problem with icons on the toolbar disappearing. I keep putting the PRINT icon on the bar and it disappears next time I open Firefox . Had that happen with a number of different icons. Now the PRINT icon is gone again and I can't find it anywhere to put it back. I can still print by going into the FILE menu, but I would really like to get my icon back. I miss it!
Bob, Still Old, Still Grey, And Still A Woolf

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly inconvenienced. And a party was thrown for them afterwards for being really cool about it.

Bob's Space - Home Page of the Olde Greywoolf