Hi Michael,
Thanks for the feedback. It makes me feel more confident that since you
had 2.22 and 3.0.1 running on the same perl modules, hopefully when I
install the missing modules, I will have no impact.

Luckilly, I already have the required version of DBD-mysql so that is one
less thing to worry about.

Regards,
Mark