Hello,

I've run into some problems using apt-get packagemanager under Debian to
install Bugzilla.

Thanks to Google I found out that I have to edit out a dot in
/etc/bugzilla/params

But my installation still looks strange, I don't believe it's how it's
supposed to be.

Please have a look under bugzilla.appel-computer.com

Isn't it supposed to use those templates which are under
/var/lib/bugzilla/template/

My apache2.conf looks like this:

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
DirectoryIndex index.cgi
AllowOverride Limit

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Options +Indexes +ExecCGI
DirectoryIndex index.cgi
AllowOverride Limit

ServerName bugzilla.appel-computer.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/bugzilla/"
ScriptAlias "/cgi-bin/" "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/"

RewriteEngine On
# RewriteRule ^/index.html /index.cgi [N] #All requests
for cgi get dumped to the relevant bugzilla script.
#RewriteRule ^/(.*\.cgi.*) /cgi-bin/bugzilla/$1 [PT]

Thanks in Advance for any input!