Multiple Database in Windows - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Multiple Database in Windows - Mozilla ; Hi there, I have read the various threads on this topic. I understand conceptually what needs to happen. I am very new to perl and I stuck at the syntax. Specifically, in the windows command prompt I'm unable to export ...

  1. Multiple Database in Windows

    Hi there,

    I have read the various threads on this topic. I understand
    conceptually what needs to happen.
    I am very new to perl and I stuck at the syntax.

    Specifically, in the windows command prompt I'm unable to export the
    project, i.e.

    1. Export the PROJECT environment variable (e.g., # export
    PROJECT=db1.)

    I assume this is a perl command and I'm sure there is an easy
    solution, but I cannot traverse the quantum leap on my own.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Kevin

  2. RE: Multiple Database in Windows

    Quoting ballardkevin@gmail.com:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I have read the various threads on this topic. I understand
    > conceptually what needs to happen.
    > I am very new to perl and I stuck at the syntax.
    >
    > Specifically, in the windows command prompt I'm unable to export the
    > project, i.e.
    >
    > 1. Export the PROJECT environment variable (e.g., # export
    > PROJECT=db1.)

    Windows uses 'set'. So, set PROJECT=db1 should work.

  3. Re: Multiple Database in Windows

    On Apr 25, 12:08*pm, "Tosh, Michael J"
    wrote:
    > Quoting ballardke...@gmail.com:
    >
    > > Hi there,

    > > I have read the various threads on this topic. I understand
    > > conceptually what needs to happen.
    > > I am very new to perl and I stuck at the syntax.

    > > Specifically, in the windows command prompt I'm unable to export the
    > > project, i.e.

    > > 1. Export the PROJECT environment variable (e.g., # export
    > > PROJECT=db1.)

    > Windows uses 'set'. *So, set PROJECT=db1 should work.

    Thank you Michael,

    Nothing like having your pants down infront of the globe, but you've
    made my weekend

  4. RE: Multiple Database in Windows

    Quoting ballardkevin@gmail.com:
    > On Apr 25, 12:08*pm, "Tosh, Michael J"
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > Windows uses 'set'. *So, set PROJECT=db1 should work.

    > Thank you Michael,
    >
    > Nothing like having your pants down infront of the globe, but you've
    > made my weekend

    To be honest, I had to check it out first.

+ Reply to Thread