Hi Team,

I am Elumalai .i am a Bugzilla Admin . I have using Bugzilla
version 3.0 . I have created one more list box in Search page . That list
name is VERIFYREL . but i cant see that "FIELD VALUES" i can see these are
field values" Os, Hardware,Priority,Severity, Resolution, But i cant
see*"Verifyrel"
*
**
*i have edited form.html.tml file i have added this one in search page . but
i cant see the field values*
**
*this is search page*
**
*
------------------------------
Hardware:
All PC Macintosh Other PPC
OS:
All Windows Mac OS Linux Other
Verifyrel:

when i edit the Field values i cant see that Verifyrel field here

Edit field values for... OS
Hardware
Priority
Severity
Resolution

so please anybody know which file i should change tell me . i am waiting for
your reply

Advance Thanks

Elumalai V

*