I am testing Bugzilla 3.0.3 and I have run into a strange, but minor issue.
When the email is sent out, there is a %changedfields% section that is part
of it. It will show what fields have changed in the bug.

For new bugs, this field will show all information. When the email goes out,
the first line is shifted over like this (after the Changed: field)

Changed:

Component: Change Log

I know this is minor but I would like to fix it. I have looked in the email
template as well the Bugmail.pm but I cannot see anything that might cause
the shift of the 1st line. Has anyone else seen this? It;s just one of those
little annoying things....

Thanks,
Mark