Quoting Jason Stanley:
> Mike
>
> Now I get a new error:
>
> [root@cowboys bugzilla-3.0.3]# ./testserver.pl http://cowboys/bugzilla
> TEST-OK Webserver is running under group id in $webservergroup.
> TEST-OK Got front picture.
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./testserver.pl
> line 110.
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./testserver.pl
> line 110.
> TEST-FAILED Webserver is not executing CGI files.
> TEST-OK Webserver is preventing fetch of
> http://cowboys/bugzilla/localconfig.

Can you confirm the following is still set up for your httpd.conf? Also
make sure that the permissions are set correctly on
/var/www/html/bugzilla/index.cgi. I believe 750 (rwxr-x---) is correct,
unless I've changed my own at some point. A group of apache should be
listed. Probably will be chown root:apache. Worst case, chown
apache:apache index.cgi should be an ok workaround until you get it
working. I doubt it is permissions, I think it is probably an apache
problem.