Hi,

I would like to be able to have bugzilla automatically reassign bugs to
people based on certain status's. For example, if a bug is marked verified,
i'd like it to be reassigned to a special manager who would close it out. If
a bug is marked invalid, I'd like it to go back to the person who created
it.

I've be able to do this in a very limited way using the default assignee
field. But this does not give the flexibility I need. Is there a way to
fully customize the flow?

Thanks