User Access levels - Mozilla

This is a discussion on User Access levels - Mozilla ; Hi All I am a new User to Bugzilla. i want to how can we limit the access of one user bugs/issues assigned to him/her alone? presently when the user logs in and clicks 'My Bugs' bugs assigned to him/her ...

  1. User Access levels

    Hi All
    I am a new User to Bugzilla. i want to how can we limit the access of
    one user bugs/issues assigned to him/her alone? presently when the
    user logs in and clicks 'My Bugs' bugs assigned to him/her will be
    listed. but when the User clicks on Search, all the bugs/issues
    available in the system for that project will be listed. How can i as
    an administrator prevent this.Awaiting Your suggestions.

    Adi

  2. Re: User Access levels

    Access restrictions are available only per product .
    You may have to look at the group permission for products.
    See: http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.0/html/groups.html
    -Sandeep