Arabic Interface - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Arabic Interface - Mozilla ; Hi all, have you tried to install an arabic interface for bugzilla? Did it work? What issues have you faced? I am trying to install the 'Arabic template' from http://sourceforge.net/projects/bugzilla-ar/ Please let me know if you have tried it and ...

  1. Arabic Interface

    Hi all,

    have you tried to install an arabic interface for bugzilla? Did it
    work? What issues have you faced? I am trying to install the 'Arabic
    template' from http://sourceforge.net/projects/bugzilla-ar/
    Please let me know if you have tried it and if i should expect my
    Bugzilla interface to change to arabic. Are there any other releases
    out there that will change my bugzilla's interface to arabic?

    Thank you,
    Rayya

  2. Re: Arabic Interface

    Rayya,

    2008/3/11, Rayya :
    > have you tried to install an arabic interface for bugzilla? Did it
    > work? What issues have you faced? I am trying to install the 'Arabic
    > template' from http://sourceforge.net/projects/bugzilla-ar/

    please keep in mind that this language pack is for a Bugzilla of
    version 2.17.7, which is very much outdated and not supported any
    more. You should use the current stable version, which currently is
    Bugzilla 3.0.3 (http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#stable).

    > Please let me know if you have tried it and if i should expect my
    > Bugzilla interface to change to arabic. Are there any other releases
    > out there that will change my bugzilla's interface to arabic?

    I don't know of any. See
    http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#localizations for a list of all
    known localizations.

    Kind regards
    Marc

  3. Re: Arabic Interface

    Marc Schumann wrote:
    > please keep in mind that this language pack is for a Bugzilla of
    > version 2.17.7, which is very much outdated and not supported any
    > more. You should use the current stable version, which currently is
    > Bugzilla 3.0.3 (http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#stable).

    >> Please let me know if you have tried it and if i should expect my
    >> Bugzilla interface to change to arabic. Are there any other releases
    >> out there that will change my bugzilla's interface to arabic?

    My recent attempt to contact bugzilla-ar team members was unsuccessful.

    > I don't know of any. See
    > http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#localizations for a list of all
    > known localizations.

    This is a list of deliverables. Known localization efforts are listed
    at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:L10...lization_Teams

    Regards,
    Vitaly.

+ Reply to Thread