On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:27:43 +0800 Leon Fu wrote:
> "insert into
> profiles(login_name,cryptpassword,realname,disable dtext,refreshed_when)value

That is *not* the way you should be adding users. You should be
using the editusers.cgi admin interface to create this user, if you just
need to make one user.

If you have to use the command line, You should be using a Perl
script that uses the create() function in Bugzilla/User.pm.

> Why excluding ? Need I to change some configuration or something else?
> I really have no idea about that.

Yes, users require having their email permissions set up, which
Bugzilla::User->create (or just using the admin interface) does.

-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.