Installation on hosted web server - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Installation on hosted web server - Mozilla ; Hi, I'm new to bugzilla and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on if I could install bugzilla on a hosted web server - such as godaddy? Thanks. Vincent...

  1. Installation on hosted web server

    Hi,
    I'm new to bugzilla and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on if
    I could install bugzilla on a hosted web server - such as godaddy? Thanks.

    Vincent

  2. RE: Installation on hosted web server

    > Hi,
    > I'm new to bugzilla and was wondering if anyone could shed some light

    on if
    > I could install bugzilla on a hosted web server - such as godaddy?

    Thanks.

    > Vincent

    You will have better luck looking into hosting via one of the registered
    sites at www.bugzilla.org. Those sites will have the necessary Perl
    modules and shell access or support needed to configure everything
    properly.

    Look at the following link, and look for 'host':
    http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/bz_vendors.cgi

+ Reply to Thread