Guten Tag Glen Nilsen,
am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 um 23:06 schrieben Sie:

> How do I implement the following...is more required than right clicking the
> folder and unchecking read-only?

You should be familiar with ACLs under Windows, there's a security
tab for each file and directory in the properties where one can define
access rights for users and groups. You shouldn't play with that if
you don't know what you are doing.

> Grant write access for Apache account
> By default Apache will run as the SYSTEM account. This account needs write
> and modify access to the following directorys, and all their subdirectories.
> Depending on your version of Windows, this access may already be granted.
> . C:\Bugzilla\data
> . C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\logs
> . C:\Temp
> Note that C:\Bugzilla\data is created the first time you run checksetup.pl.

Where does this message come from? It shouldn't be necessary to set
those access rights for SYSTEM yourself, because per default SYSTEM is
allowed to read and write everywhere.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail: tschoening@am-soft.de
Web: http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT Potsdam GmbH, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 12480, Geschäftsführer Andreas Muchow