Where can I change the sender information for e-mail? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Where can I change the sender information for e-mail? - Mozilla ; Emails to some recipients are failing as their mail system is checking to see if it can send a reply to bugzilla. This is failing and the server log is showing that the mail was sent by apache@localhost.loca ldomain. Where ...

  1. Where can I change the sender information for e-mail?

    Emails to some recipients are failing as their mail system is checking to
    see if it can send a reply to bugzilla.

    This is failing and the server log is showing that the mail was sent by
    apache@localhost.localdomain.

    Where do I need to go to change these settings to the correct values?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Where can I change the sender information for e-mail?

    keylevel wrote:
    > Emails to some recipients are failing as their mail system is checking to
    > see if it can send a reply to bugzilla.
    >
    > This is failing and the server log is showing that the mail was sent by
    > apache@localhost.localdomain.
    >
    > Where do I need to go to change these settings to the correct values?
    >
    > Thanks

    Look in the Bugzilla parameters:

    mailfrom
    The email address of the Bugzilla mail daemon. Some email systems
    require this to be a valid email address.

    The domain portion of the sender's email address may require you to
    configure your mail server - if you use postfix, look at
    masquerade_domains, mydomain and myhostname in /etc/postfix/main.cf

+ Reply to Thread