Multiple urlbase - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Multiple urlbase - Mozilla ; Hello to all, I have installed Bugzilla on our company server, and I have this kind of problem: our server is accessed on one IP from intranet, but has another (different) IP for external access. These IPs are not mapped ...

  1. Multiple urlbase

    Hello to all,

    I have installed Bugzilla on our company server, and I have this kind of
    problem: our server is accessed on one IP from intranet, but has another
    (different) IP for external access. These IPs are not mapped to DNS.
    When I set the _urlbase_ parameter, I can access Bugzilla from one
    location but not from the other. How can I solve this?

    Thanks kindly for your attention, Vladimir.

  2. Re: Multiple urlbase

    On Jan 8, 2:58*pm, Vladimir Petrovic
    wrote:
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I have installed Bugzilla on our company server, and I have this kind of
    > problem: our server is accessed on one IP from intranet, but has another
    > (different) IP for external access. These IPs are not mapped to DNS.
    > When I set the _urlbase_ parameter, I can access Bugzilla from one
    > location but not from the other. How can I solve this?
    >
    > Thanks kindly for your attention, Vladimir.

    IN which file u edit url for bugzilla

  3. Re: Multiple urlbase

    Hello,

    > I have installed Bugzilla on our company server, and I have this kind of
    > problem: our server is accessed on one IP from intranet, but has another
    > (different) IP for external access. These IPs are not mapped to DNS.
    > When I set the _urlbase_ parameter, I can access Bugzilla from one
    > location but not from the other. How can I solve this?

    It should be possible, if you use the setup from [1]. It uses the same
    source directory for separate bugzilla-sites. You can then have two
    configuration-sets (internal and external), which should both point to
    the same database.

    Regards,

    Stefan

  4. Re: Multiple urlbase

    I should have attached the link ; )

    [1] http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/2.22/html/x767.html

    Regards,

    Stefan

  5. Re: Multiple urlbase

    Hi

    I have a similar problem. I am unable to login to bugzilla from external ip if i configure the url base to be an internal one. I hav installed bugzilla on Windows, Apache, Perl. I am a complete newbie to adminstration og bugzilla. Please suggest me the complete details on how to resolve the problem.

    Thanks
    Sarma

+ Reply to Thread