When Whining, the search does not sort right - Mozilla

This is a discussion on When Whining, the search does not sort right - Mozilla ; Hello, We've just started using Bugzilla in our shop, and the whining has to be one of the single most handy feature in here, no more preparing for the Friday Status meeting, just read your email! The problem is, the ...

  1. When Whining, the search does not sort right

    Hello, We've just started using Bugzilla in our shop, and the whining
    has to be one of the single most handy feature in here, no more
    preparing for the Friday Status meeting, just read your email!

    The problem is, the search results in my whining report are not sorted
    correctly. (Note, NOT the sort order of the searches, but the sort order
    of the results!)

    I've got two different searches in my whining report, and one is sorting
    by importance. When I run the search, it sorts appropriately, however
    when it whines the sort seems to default to bug ID.

    Is there a way to control the sort order in the results while whining?

  2. Re: When Whining, the search does not sort right

    Nvr mind, found out it's known

    Colin McKenney wrote:
    > Hello, We've just started using Bugzilla in our shop, and the whining
    > has to be one of the single most handy feature in here, no more
    > preparing for the Friday Status meeting, just read your email!
    >
    > The problem is, the search results in my whining report are not sorted
    > correctly. (Note, NOT the sort order of the searches, but the sort order
    > of the results!)
    >
    > I've got two different searches in my whining report, and one is sorting
    > by importance. When I run the search, it sorts appropriately, however
    > when it whines the sort seems to default to bug ID.
    >
    > Is there a way to control the sort order in the results while whining?

+ Reply to Thread