Modifying the Inital State values - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Modifying the Inital State values - Mozilla ; Hello, I am new to Bugzilla and Linux. Here at work we want to use Bugzilla and I am the lucky one charged with setting it up and using it. My questions is, we have a process flow and have ...

  1. Modifying the Inital State values

    Hello,

    I am new to Bugzilla and Linux. Here at work we want to use Bugzilla
    and I am the lucky one charged with setting it up and using it.

    My questions is, we have a process flow and have various states we
    use. Is there a way to add/edit/delete the states that are already in
    Bugzilla ?? For instance there are the current states; New, Assigned,
    resolved, ReOpened etc. I want to be able to add some of our OWN
    states but can not find anywhere how to do that. Again, remember Im
    new to all of this, so specifics would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks !!!
    Robert

  2. Re: Modifying the Inital State values

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 05:04:30 -0700 Robert Orsino
    wrote:
    > Is there a way to add/edit/delete the states that are already in
    > Bugzilla??

    There will be in 3.2, and there is in the unstable preview
    release 3.1.2.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread