Migrating from 2.14 to ... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Migrating from 2.14 to ... - Mozilla ; Hi guys, After some problems with my email system on the HPUX machine that owns my old buzilla, I'd like to migrate to a newer version and also change for a new Windows Server machine. What version of bugzilla do ...

  1. Migrating from 2.14 to ...

    Hi guys,

    After some problems with my email system on the HPUX machine that owns my
    old buzilla, I'd like to migrate to a newer version and also change for a
    new Windows Server machine.

    What version of bugzilla do you preconise to use on a Windows Server machine
    ?
    and, most important, is there a way to translate by bug database from 2.14
    to the newer version ?

    thanks for advise

    Fred

  2. Re: Migrating from 2.14 to ...

    Fred,

    2007/10/12, Fred :

    the newest stable one, see http://www.bugzilla.org/download/.

    > and, most important, is there a way to translate by bug database from 2.14
    > to the newer version ?

    Yes, see the release notes of each version you switch to. (Management
    summary: checksetup.pl does it for you.)

    Regards
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread