From: support-bugzilla-bounces@lists.mozilla.org
[mailto:support-bugzilla-bounces@lists.mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Justin
Daubenmire
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 11:33 AM
To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: same product names

All,

When adding the same named product to a different classification, bugzilla
will not permit this action.

If I have classification a with id 1, and classification b with id 2, why
cannot I have the same named product of "apples" since products are linked to
classifications via the classification_id in the products table?

I need to adjust this behavior to allow same named products related to
different classifications. For example, "apple" should be permited into the
products table if linked to different classifications.

How can I do this and what needs adjusted and where?

Thanks!

Regards,
Justin
reply.