Search where reporter is 'logged in user' - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Search where reporter is 'logged in user' - Mozilla ; How can I create a search where the reporter is a variable being the 'logged in user'?...

  1. Search where reporter is 'logged in user'

    How can I create a search where the reporter is a variable being the 'logged
    in user'?

  2. Re: Search where reporter is 'logged in user'

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:37:03 -0500 "CJ" wrote:
    > How can I create a search where the reporter is a variable being the
    > 'logged in user'?

    Try %user%

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  3. Re: Search where reporter is 'logged in user'

    Max,

    I tried. It doesn't resolve this to be the logged in user.

    Any other ideas? It does have option to designator where report matches a
    regular expression... any help on what expression that would be to signify
    the logged in user?

    CJ

    "Max Kanat-Alexander" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:37:03 -0500 "CJ" wrote:
    >> How can I create a search where the reporter is a variable being the
    >> 'logged in user'?

    > Try %user%
    >
    > -Max
    > --
    > http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    > Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  4. Re: Search where reporter is 'logged in user'

    CJ-11 wrote:

    > How can I create a search where the reporter is a variable being the
    > 'logged
    > in user'?

    I have a button in my footer that pops up a "Daily Report." It creates a
    results page with every bug that the logged-in user was involved in for that
    day either as a reporter, contact, editor, etc...

    The portion of the code identifying the user is:

    Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not - try this for complete
    button code:
    target="_blank">

    Unca Ghrys

  5. Re: Search where reporter is 'logged in user'

    CJ,

    2007/9/17, CJ :
    > I tried. It doesn't resolve this to be the logged in user.

    the %user% syntax works for Boolean Charts only (near the bottom of
    the Advanced Search page).

    Regards
    Marc

  6. Re: Search where reporter is 'logged in user'

    Marc,

    Thanks! That worked!

    "Marc Schumann" wrote in message
    > CJ,
    >
    > 2007/9/17, CJ :
    >> I tried. It doesn't resolve this to be the logged in user.

    > the %user% syntax works for Boolean Charts only (near the bottom of
    > the Advanced Search page).
    >
    > Regards
    > Marc

+ Reply to Thread