I updated perl to 5.8.8 (compiled from CPAN source). I updated mysql to
5.0.45-0 (server and client RPMs from mysql.com). Now when I run "perl
-MCPAN -e 'install DBD::mysql", it complains:

Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
76.
Cannot find the file 'mysql_config'! Your execution PATH doesn't seem
not contain the path to mysql_config. Resorting to guessed values!

Can somebody shed some light on what's the exact file name, where it
should be in the file system, and how to get it, build or download?

Thanks
-Mark

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information
herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please call
the Help Desk of Harco Laboratories, Inc. at 203-483-3700 and destroy the
original message and all copies.