Whinedays by Project? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Whinedays by Project? - Mozilla ; Hi Folks We are using Bugzilla 2.22.1, and I have been asked if it is possible to set the Whinedays parameter by Project. I only see the Global Email parameter Whinedays which we have set, and is working fine. However, ...

  1. Whinedays by Project?

    Hi Folks

    We are using Bugzilla 2.22.1, and I have been asked if it is possible to
    set the Whinedays parameter by Project.

    I only see the Global Email parameter Whinedays which we have set, and
    is working fine. However, some project managers want to have Bugzilla
    send out whine emails more regularly than others.

    Maybe this is in a later release if not in our current release?

    Thanks for any help you may be able to give!

  2. Re: Whinedays by Project?

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:21:20 +0200 Kevin McLatchie
    wrote:
    > We are using Bugzilla 2.22.1, and I have been asked if it is possible
    > to set the Whinedays parameter by Project.

    Probably instead you should try setting up custom Whines using
    the Whines control panel.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread