Remote Mysql - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Remote Mysql - Mozilla ; Does Bugzilla support a remote Mysql database? We have the Mysql DB and Bugzilla on the same system but need to move Bugzilla to a different server. Mysql will stay on the current server. Eric Newberger...

  1. Remote Mysql

    Does Bugzilla support a remote Mysql database? We have the Mysql DB and
    Bugzilla on the same system but need to move Bugzilla to a different
    server. Mysql will stay on the current server.

    Eric Newberger

  2. Re: Remote Mysql

    Yes, this is supported. Simply specify the DB server's hostname + port
    in localconfig, and ensure your DB is accessible through the wire.

    Newberger, Eric wrote:
    > Does Bugzilla support a remote Mysql database? We have the Mysql DB and
    > Bugzilla on the same system but need to move Bugzilla to a different
    > server. Mysql will stay on the current server.
    >

    > Eric Newberger

+ Reply to Thread