Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T - Mozilla ; When trying to impersonate a user, I got: Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T switch at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Mail/Mailer/sendmail.pm line 16. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (andres.gomez@xxx.xxx), giving this error message and the time and date of ...

  1. Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T

    When trying to impersonate a user, I got:

    Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T switch at
    /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Mail/Mailer/sendmail.pm line 16.

    For help, please send mail to the webmaster (andres.gomez@xxx.xxx),
    giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    Set-Cookie: Bugzilla_login=1; path=/; expires=Fri, 01-Jan-2038 00:00:00
    GMT Set-Cookie: Bugzilla_logincookie=IQDQ8UMa9Z; path=/; expires=Fri,
    01-Jan-2038 00:00:00 GMT Set-Cookie: sudo=32; path=/; expires=Thu,
    02-Aug-2007 20:20:30 GMT Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:20:30 GMT

    Does anyone know what's this and how to repair anything that could got
    broken?

    Regards,

    Andrés [ knocte ]

    --

  2. Re: Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:23:15 +0200 "Andrés G. Aragoneses"
    wrote:
    > When trying to impersonate a user, I got:
    >
    > Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T switch at
    > /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Mail/Mailer/sendmail.pm line 16.

    What version of Bugzilla are you using? Try upgrading to the
    latest point release in your branch.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  3. Re: Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T

    I am getting exactly the same error on the latest release of 2.22

    there is some customisation to my installation,but not to this area.

    ideas?

+ Reply to Thread