A Legal Target Milestone was not Every cookie must have a value - Mozilla

This is a discussion on A Legal Target Milestone was not Every cookie must have a value - Mozilla ; Hello, I am trying to import all my bugs to bugzilla 3.0. I inserted a whole bunch of products in the products table. I also created a version and a default compoonent in the version and components tables. I also ...

  1. A Legal Target Milestone was not Every cookie must have a value

    Hello, I am trying to import all my bugs to bugzilla 3.0. I inserted a
    whole bunch of products in the products table. I also created a
    version and a default compoonent in the version and components tables.
    I also created a milestone record for each product. Now I get every
    cookie must have a value in the error window. Is there a way to get
    around it? does anyone know and easy way to create products. thanks

  2. Re: A Legal Target Milestone was not Every cookie must have a value

    Joe,

    2007/7/30, joe :
    > Hello, I am trying to import all my bugs to bugzilla 3.0. I inserted a
    > whole bunch of products in the products table. I also created a
    > version and a default compoonent in the version and components tables.
    > I also created a milestone record for each product. Now I get every
    > cookie must have a value in the error window. Is there a way to get

    you didn't tell on what action you get this error.
    I'm not sure, but it might be that you need to make one of the
    milestones the default milestone for the product.

    > around it? does anyone know and easy way to create products. thanks

    I personally don't... But from what I read, I believe you're on the right track.

    Regards
    Marc

  3. Re: A Legal Target Milestone was not Every cookie must have a value

    Thank Mark, I gave up on trying to add products manually. I actually
    created all the issues and product. the issues i created with a
    template repeating it self 11000 times. And the products I added 200
    products with random names manually.
    Then I wrote a script update the bugs table with the issues and the
    products table with the real products.

+ Reply to Thread