Hello

We have Bugzilla 2.18 installed. Everything works fine from IP
addresses that are inside our LAN, but when I try to access the
website from outside, the search page does not work. I can go to the
home page, log-in and a go to particular bug if I know the Bug Id, but
cannot search.

The Search page returns blank in Firefox and in IE7, it gives the
general message I pasted at the end of this email.

Thanks,

Zeeshan

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information :expandCollapse('infoBlockID', true);>
This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet
Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS
protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users
You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds
Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the
feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the
page you want to view.