Nomally I always get 1-2 answer very very fast, but I will then assume
that most of the bugzilla supporters are on holidays....
Never mind I already found the answers to my problems.... It seems that
the searchs done with previous release of bugzilla are not recognized,
then you have to "re-create" them again then the users will be able to
see them or to choose if they want to have them in their footer or not.

Cinthya