Restrict Users to a certain product - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Restrict Users to a certain product - Mozilla ; Dear all, i have installed bugzilla 3 successfully on RHEL 4. Now I need to restrict users to use theirs own products only. Mean to say they can only search within their assigned products and can view their product related ...

  1. Restrict Users to a certain product

    Dear all,
    i have installed bugzilla 3 successfully on RHEL 4. Now I need to
    restrict users to use theirs own products only. Mean to say they can only
    search within their assigned products and can view their product related
    bugs only. They should not have any access to other product data. Anyone can
    help me how can i achieve it.

    Moazzam

  2. Re: Restrict Users to a certain product

    Moazzam,

    2007/7/13, Moazzam Ali :
    > i have installed bugzilla 3 successfully on RHEL 4. Now I need to
    > restrict users to use theirs own products only. Mean to say they can only
    > search within their assigned products and can view their product related
    > bugs only. They should not have any access to other product data. Anyone can

    that's in the docs. See http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/html/groups.html.

    Regards
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread