Hi Cyril,

The "Reopen" and "Close" options are called from bug/knob.html.tmpl. In
that file u can call the function
"bug.check_can_change_field("some_name",0,1)" . Also u should add this in
the check_can_change_field function in Bug.pm.

for ex:

In the file bug/knob.html.tmpl

[% IF bug.check_can_change_field("close_option",0, 1) %] <---------- Added

Mark [% terms.bug %] as [% status_descs.CLOSED FILTER html %]

[% knum = knum + 1 %]
[% END %] <------------Added

Now u should add the following lines in the Bug.pm file
Inside the function check_can_change_field

sub check_can_change_field {

--------------------

------------

if ($field eq 'close_option')