Mail server IP address configuration - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mail server IP address configuration - Mozilla ; Hi All, I have changed the IP address of my mail server (Exchange Server). Now Bugzilla sever is trying to contact the Old mail server every time. Can any body let me know, from where I can change the mail ...

  1. Mail server IP address configuration

    Hi All,

    I have changed the IP address of my mail server (Exchange Server). Now
    Bugzilla sever is trying to contact the Old mail server every time. Can any
    body let me know, from where I can change the mail server IP address in
    Bugzilla.

    Thanks & Regards
    Gaurav Sharma
    A-67, Sec-57, Noida, UP-India
    Phone: 0120-434-3700 extn: 631
    Contact No : 9810902760
    www.scicomtechnologies.com

  2. Re: Mail server IP address configuration

    Gaurav Sharma wrote:

    > I have changed the IP address of my mail server (Exchange Server). Now
    > Bugzilla sever is trying to contact the Old mail server every time. Can any
    > body let me know, from where I can change the mail server IP address in
    > Bugzilla.

    ...../editparams.cgi?section=mta

+ Reply to Thread