I whould like to change the way how subject of auto notificationemails is generated - Mozilla

This is a discussion on I whould like to change the way how subject of auto notificationemails is generated - Mozilla ; e.g. Thanks for help!...

  1. I whould like to change the way how subject of auto notificationemails is generated

    e.g.

    Thanks for help!

  2. Re: I whould like to change the way how subject of auto notificationemails is generated

    Eugene,

    2007/7/11, Eugene Korolev :
    > e.g.

    copy template/en/default/email/newchangedmail.txt.tmpl to
    template/en/custom/email/newchangedmail.txt.tmpl and modify it there
    to your needs.

    Regards
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread