sendmail: Can't send data -- help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on sendmail: Can't send data -- help - Mozilla ; Hello all, After succesfull installtion on Bugzilla version 3.0 on windows, there is a problem by sending mail, in menu Create New Account: If one wants to create a new account, there is error message "There was an error sending ...

  1. sendmail: Can't send data -- help

    Hello all,
    After succesfull installtion on Bugzilla version 3.0 on windows, there
    is a problem by sending mail, in menu Create New Account: If one wants
    to create a new account, there is error message "There was an error
    sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon@wil...' to 'igzz@yahoo.de':Can't send
    data"

    I am using EmailSend VERSION = '2.182';

    Who can help me???

  2. Re: sendmail: Can't send data -- help

    Hello Ismail
    which version of ActivePerl you are using?
    I'm using 5.88(b820) without problems anymore...
    Temporary you could use also "fake sendmail" from glob.com.au/
    sendmail.
    This was working also fine.

  3. Re: sendmail: Can't send data -- help

    Hi Neo,

    Thank your for messaging.

    I am using the absolut same verion of Perl.
    In Bugzilla-Configuration: Email site, the mail_delivery_methode was set as
    'SMTP'. Then the Error message was "Can't send data".

    Later I installed sendmail-bugzilla-setup.exe on C:\usr\lib and changed the
    configuration setting in "sendmail". After trying to add a new account,
    sendmail crash on my server and in Bugzilla, I get an the message "error
    when closing pipe to /usr/lib/sendmail.exe:"

    What do I wrong???

  4. Re: sendmail: Can't send data -- help

    thank you very much, I got it....I used the wrong Default Domain....

+ Reply to Thread