Hi im having a problem
I am trying to create a lookup for all names in the bugzilla database.
while clicking a link for lookup a new window pops up name popup.php.
It shows all names with links on them. I need a code so that when clicking
on the individual name link ; the name gets transferred to the main page
text field and simultaneouly the pop up also closes

Vivek Swaminath
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: vivek.swaminath@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com