Re: Who has seen this error? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Who has seen this error? - Mozilla ; On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:50:07 +0800 "Yu, Zhiqiang" wrote: > Hello Gervase Markham, > > Actually there are still same error information, I just ignore them. > > index.cgi: Use of uninitialized value in substit > ution (s///) at ...

  1. Re: Who has seen this error?

    wrote:
    > Hello Gervase Markham,
    >
    > Actually there are still same error information, I just ignore them.
    >
    > index.cgi: Use of uninitialized value in substit
    > ution (s///) at (eval 38) line 44., referer:
    > http://bugzilla.mydomain.com/bugzilla/relogin.cgi

    Yes, we know that error and the index.cgi error. It's not an
    error, just a warning, and it doesn't do any harm.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  2. Re: Who has seen this error?

    On Jun 5, 7:12 am, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
    > On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:50:07 +0800 "Yu, Zhiqiang"
    >
    > wrote:
    > > Hello Gervase Markham,

    > > Actually there are still same error information, I just ignore them.

    > > index.cgi: Use of uninitialized value in substit
    > > ution (s///) at (eval 38) line 44., referer:
    > >http://bugzilla.mydomain.com/bugzilla/relogin.cgi

    > Yes, we know that error and the index.cgi error. It's not an
    > error, just a warning, and it doesn't do any harm.
    >
    > -Max
    > --http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    > Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

    I had the same issue with index.cgi, relogin.cgi, etc.

    Resolved the issue by using -X (disable all warnings) switch in the
    command line associating cgi files to run with perl interpreter.

    -Ankur

  3. Re: Regardging look up name

    Hallo Vivek Swaminath,
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 7:26:04 AM, haben Sie folgendes geschrieben:

    > I am trying to create a lookup for all names in the bugzilla database.
    > while clicking a link for lookup a new window pops up name popup.php.
    > It shows all names with links on them.

    Bugzilla is written in Perl, it could probably be a better idea to do
    the same so that you can use Bugzillas API, templates etc. Maintenance
    of future versions should be much easier.

    > I need a code

    ....sounds you want to have a look at the following ;-):

    http://www.bugzilla.org/support/consulting.html

    > so that when clicking
    > on the individual name link ; the name gets transferred to the main page
    > text field and simultaneouly the pop up also closes

    I don't think I understand what you are trying to do. Which version of
    Bugzilla are you using? What is the main page, do you mean the page
    for entering a new bug? This would sound like you want a list of
    possible owners of a bug etc. instead of typing the names directly or
    using Bugzillas regexp features. In this case the parameter
    "usemenuforusers" on page editparams.cgi?section=usermatch my help
    you.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

    Thorsten Schöning

    --
    Thorsten Schöning
    AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

    Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
    E-Mail: tschoening@am-soft.de
    Web: http://www.am-soft.de

    AM-SoFT Potsdam GmbH, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
    Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 12480, Geschäftsführer Andreas Muchow

+ Reply to Thread