I'd like to enable the Inbound Email Interface however I can't locate
the mysterious README.mailif file that the docs refer to.

It does not exist in my contrib/ directory and does not exist in

I am using Windows XP.

Jarrad Lee

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copiesand inform the sender. Thank you.