New 3rd Party AddOn... BugMon - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New 3rd Party AddOn... BugMon - Mozilla ; I just linked a new, free 3rd Party Add-On for Bugzilla, BugMon, to the Bugzilla Wiki pages. http://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Addons#Desktop_Clients It's a desktop Yahoo!/Konfabulator Widget designed to give you a continually updated view of a Bugzilla Project. In addition, it can serve ...

  1. New 3rd Party AddOn... BugMon

    I just linked a new, free 3rd Party Add-On for Bugzilla, BugMon, to the
    Bugzilla Wiki pages.
    http://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Addons#Desktop_Clients

    It's a desktop Yahoo!/Konfabulator Widget designed to give you a continually
    updated view of a Bugzilla Project. In addition, it can serve as a simple
    Bugzilla front-end, by allowing you to create new bugs and jump to
    individual bugs for editing purposes. Supports sorting, scrolling,
    color-coding, custom query strings, and more!

    No charge or anything... Just wanted to let folks know it's out there if
    they'd like to give it a shot.

    -Scott

  2. Re: New 3rd Party AddOn... BugMon

    On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:54:08 -0700 "Scott Nance"
    wrote:
    > I just linked a new, free 3rd Party Add-On for Bugzilla, BugMon, to
    > the Bugzilla Wiki pages.

    Thanks Scott! :-) Very cool!

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

+ Reply to Thread