I just upgraded to BZ 3.0 and it seems to be working great. Just one
thing... The sort order of the Target Milestones on the Advanced Search tab
has changed though.

It only displays a specific sort when a Product is selected. When no
Product is selected it displays all of the milestones sorted alphabetically,
instead of respecting the Sort Order specified for the milestones.

Yes, I understand that this is probably a functionality enhancement that
lots of people want, but we have milestones split across multiple products.
And we need the Milestones box to sort respecting the sort order even when
no product is selected. (The way it worked before...)

Where and what do I hack to return this box to the pre-3.0 sort
functionality?

Thanks,
-Scott