User Security - Mozilla

This is a discussion on User Security - Mozilla ; I am pretty certain that this is not possible however..... I would like to secure bugzilla, something along the lines of : Enforced user password changes every 90 days - with prompts to change passwords 14 days prior. Min password ...

  1. User Security

    I am pretty certain that this is not possible however..... I would like
    to secure bugzilla, something along the lines of :

    Enforced user password changes every 90 days - with prompts to change
    passwords 14 days prior.
    Min password length for users of six characters

    I know the best way to perform the above would be to configure bugzilla
    against say a LDAP system e.g. a Windows Domain.

    Paul

  2. Re: User Security

    Paul wrote:

    > I know the best way to perform the above would be to configure bugzilla
    > against say a LDAP system e.g. a Windows Domain.

    Correct. It's best to keep Bugzilla free of all the policy stuff, and
    let your own auth system (Windows Domain, RADIUS, whatever) handle this,
    and just hook up Bugzilla to the LDAP server for auth.

    http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.0/htm...ig.html#bzldap

+ Reply to Thread