negative CC search? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on negative CC search? - Mozilla ; How do I do a search for all bugs where user X is NOT a member of the CC list? I can't use the criteria: - a CC list member - doesn't match regex - user id The above isn't ...

  1. negative CC search?

    How do I do a search for all bugs where user X is NOT a member of the CC
    list?

    I can't use the criteria:
    - a CC list member
    - doesn't match regex
    - user id
    The above isn't accurate.

    Think of the situation where I'm looking for bugs where user
    nobody@nowhere.com is not on the CC list. Bug 1234 has the following
    two users in it's CC list: somebody@somewhere.com nobody@nowhere.com.
    If I use the criteria above, then bug 1234 will satisfy the search
    because the user somebody@somewhere.com meets the criteria.

    Any ideas on how I can find all bugs where user X is not a member of the
    CC list?

    Thanks

    JDG

    ---
    Jay Dickon Glanville

  2. Re: negative CC search?

    Jay Glanville wrote:
    > How do I do a search for all bugs where user X is NOT a member of the CC
    > list?

    I'm not sure this is possible, sadly.

    Gerv

+ Reply to Thread