looking forward to using 3.0 in production - Mozilla

This is a discussion on looking forward to using 3.0 in production - Mozilla ; Do you know when the projected release date of 3.0 is? I already begun using it a testing environment and would like to start using it in a production environment. It has many of the features I need. -dave...

  1. looking forward to using 3.0 in production

    Do you know when the projected release date of 3.0 is?
    I already begun using it a testing environment and would like to start using
    it in a production environment. It has many of the features I need.

    -dave

  2. Re: looking forward to using 3.0 in production

    > Do you know when the projected release date of 3.0 is?

    We are doing QA testing on it right now. QA will probably be done within
    a few days.

    LpSolit

+ Reply to Thread