New Windows Installation problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New Windows Installation problem - Mozilla ; After installing 2.22.2 on Windows 2003 server, accessing index.cgi gives me: "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers." Perl works fine with a test program and I get this from checksetup.pl: D:\bugzilla-2.22.2>perl checksetup.pl ...

  1. New Windows Installation problem

    After installing 2.22.2 on Windows 2003 server, accessing index.cgi gives
    me:
    "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
    HTTP headers."

    Perl works fine with a test program and I get this from checksetup.pl:
    D:\bugzilla-2.22.2>perl checksetup.pl --check-modules

    Checking perl modules ...
    Checking for AppConfig (v1.52) ok: found v1.63
    Checking for CGI (v2.93) ok: found v3.20
    Checking for Data:umper (any) ok: found v2.121_08
    Checking for Date::Format (v2.21) ok: found v2.22
    Checking for DBI (v1.38) ok: found v1.52
    Checking for File::Spec (v0.84) ok: found v3.12
    Checking for File::Temp (any) ok: found v0.16
    Checking for Template (v2.10) ok: found v2.15
    Checking for Text::Wrap (v2001.0131) ok: found v2005.082401
    Checking for Mail::Mailer (v1.67) ok: found v1.74
    Checking for MIME::Base64 (v3.01) ok: found v3.07
    Checking for MIME::Tools (v5.406) ok: found v5.417
    Checking for Storable (any) ok: found v2.15

    The following Perl modules are optional:
    Checking for GD (v1.20) ok: found v2.16
    Checking for Template::Plugin::GD::Image (any) not found
    Checking for Chart::Base (v1.0) ok: found v2.3
    Checking for XML::Twig (any) not found
    Checking for GD::Graph (any) ok: found v1.43
    Checking for GD::Text::Align (any) ok: found v1.18
    Checking for PatchReader (v0.9.4) ok: found v0.9.5
    Checking for Image::Magick (any) not found
    Checking for HTML::Parser (v3.40) ok: found v3.56
    Checking for HTML::Scrubber (any) not found

    All the required modules are available at:
    http://landfill.bugzilla.org/ppm/
    You can add the repository with the following command:
    ppm rep add bugzilla http://landfill.bugzilla.org/ppm/

    If you want to use the bug import/export feature to move bugs to
    or from other bugzilla installations, you will need to install
    the XML::Twig module by running (as Administrator):

    ppm install XML::Twig

    If you want to convert BMP image attachments to PNG to conserve
    disk space, you will need to install the ImageMagick application
    Available from http://www.imagemagick.org, and the Image::Magick
    Perl module by running (as Administrator):

    ppm install Image::Magick

    If you you want to see graphical bug reports (bar, pie and line charts of
    current data), you should install libgd and the following Perl modules:

    Template::Plugin::GD: ppm install Template

    If you want additional HTML tags within product and group descriptions,
    you should install:
    HTML::Scrubber: ppm install HTML::Scrubber

    Any suggestions will be appreciated.

  2. Re: New Windows Installation problem

    Jim,

    2007/4/2, Jim Skoog :
    > "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
    > HTTP headers."

    check your web server's (you didn't say whether you're using Apache or
    IIS) configuration.

    Regards
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread