email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on email - Mozilla ; How can I get bugzilla to automatically send a mail on all bugzilla activity to a special e-mail address?...

  1. email

    How can I get bugzilla to automatically send a mail on all bugzilla activity
    to a special e-mail address?

  2. Re: email

    On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:07:05 -0400 "Bill Ryan"
    wrote:
    > How can I get bugzilla to automatically send a mail on all bugzilla
    > activity to a special e-mail address?

    In 3.0 you can use the globalwatcher parameter.

    -Max
    --
    http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  3. Re: email

    Sorry I wasn't clear about the version that I was using. I am currently
    using 2.22.2. Originally in older versions we modified the code in
    processmail, but that script seems to have gone away in my current version
    (2.22.2)

    Bill

    "Max Kanat-Alexander" wrote in message
    > On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:07:05 -0400 "Bill Ryan"
    > wrote:
    >> How can I get bugzilla to automatically send a mail on all bugzilla
    >> activity to a special e-mail address?

    > In 3.0 you can use the globalwatcher parameter.
    >
    > -Max
    > --
    > http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    > Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.

  4. Re: email

    Bill,

    2007/4/3, Bill Ryan :
    > Sorry I wasn't clear about the version that I was using. I am currently
    > using 2.22.2. Originally in older versions we modified the code in
    > processmail, but that script seems to have gone away in my current version

    you can modify Bugzilla/BugMail.pm. If you know processmail, you'll
    probably find your way around there.

    Regards
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread